Easy to make, fulfilling raw snack that can become your lunch!
- 2 tomatoes (will serve 2 people)
- 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1 lime (juice it)
- 1 tsp of Celtic sea salt
- small piece of fresh ginger
- small bunch of fresh dill
Cut tomatoes in half, remove the seeds. Soak sun-dried tomatoes for at lest 10 min. Mix all ingredients, including tomato seeds in the food processor until creamy. Add some water if your wish. Stuff your tomatoes with the paste, decorate with fresh dill and serve with organic green salad.